2013年9月15日星期日

About Eclipse change the color problem

Day in front of a screen pale , his eyes almost blind to see ! Read a lot , but also download the plug-in , but the overall feeling of those online color are too messy, a screen or even 10 of them in several colors 7,8 , I carefully read the official Eclipse default color : only the background color, keyword , static methods ( including static fields ) , comments, strings which 5 colors. Not too many , complex color settings

After groping my own configuration I prefer color, color type of small , but very eye catching and does not charge

But : There is a problem is that when a mouse click after the name of the custom method , Eclipse will automatically select all the called method , and the background color is white , the other because I set the font color is white font, so they would not see it, I find the Internet for a long time do not know where to change the background color , and I hope to give pointers to know a friend , do not know what friends can help top Post ! !

Thank you very much ! !

I put the final result chart sent to ! So my friends see my problem ! !

------ Solution ------- -------------------------------------
window -.> perference - > editors ---> text editors
------ Solution ----------------------------- ---------------
this can only be changed in the operating system theme in
to Win7 , for example, the desktop, right - > Personalization - " Color - " Advanced
------ Solution -------------- ------------------------------
you how to change, change is not complete restart eclipse over
This is the operating system can determine the
------ For reference only -------------------------- -------------


You're not detailed ! Specifically speak ! ! ! ! There are many options under text editors , in the end you want to change that ?
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -


I tried ! ! No ! ! !
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
I use windows8 system , the desktop, right - > personalization - " color - " Advanced
following dialog box appears after :



I turn colors, restart Myeclipse, the problem remains ! ! !


------ For reference only ----- ----------------------------------

I use windows8 system , the desktop on the right - > personalization - " color - " Advanced
following dialog box appears after :


I turn colors, restart Myeclipse, the problem remains ! ! !


------ For reference only ----- ----------------------------------
problem solved ! ! !

window -> preferences -> general -> editors -> text editors -> annotations -> Occurrences
window -> preferences -> general -> editors -> text editors -> annotations -> Write Occurrences

these two modifications like
------ For reference only -------------------------- -------------
I am using Eclipse theme online , there are a lot of nice theme available

没有评论:

发表评论