2013年9月16日星期一

About the java virtual machine , I really confused, seek help .

I am a java beginner, had read a java core technology I, then according to the online experience of their predecessors java virtual machine , I was watching the "in-depth understanding of java virtual machine ." But see the second part , I really do not get on , I feel too java virtual machine abstract, full of some memory optimization and the like, see now feel no harvest . So I would like to ask Moren taught me how to learn java virtual machine ? Depends on what book or before such methods ?
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----

personally think that your college Meihuahao " compiler theory ," " operating system " kind of course , I want to learn java virtual machine is very difficult !
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
read "in-depth understanding of java virtual machine " the best basis for a little compilation of the best know C / C + +.
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
it is necessary to learn when learning java virtual machine do ? Check it out after work in 2012
------ Solution -------------------------------- ------------
like upstairs said , a bit compiler theory and assembly based look at it .

If the foundation is not good or the first clear look at the top of the science underlying
------ Solution -------------------- ------------------------

upstairs to say quite right, first learn java , this time to see the virtual machine to contact them , otherwise the reading was not impressed
------ For reference only ---------------------------- -----------
Thank you . I temporarily let go of it . Or improve the java .

没有评论:

发表评论