2013年9月10日星期二

Android emulator

not start No matter how I will not start configuration error I was SDK2.2 to go online to check the configuration and the interface is not the same as the others I went to the official website of ah Android

Start This page will be displayed after a day ~ get it working from various quarters seeking god ~

------ Solution ------- -------------------------------------
to close the emulator , and then in the task manager li kill adb.exe process , the last in DDMS Lane reset adb look
------ Solution ------------------------ --------------------
look at this situation should be common buffer overflow.
landlord should be put directly open simulator . Rather than through the Eclipse ?
You kind of situation I have not encountered before, I just suggest a plug- in Eclipse which installed the simulator can use the function .
I created the simulator as :


------ For reference only ---------------------------------- -----

can explain the last sentence you do not quite understand ~
------ For reference only ------------- --------------------------
in DDMS interface, the restart adb, , click on the upper right triangle , where there will be an option Reset adb < br> ------ For reference only ---------------------------------------


You say the situation is not through here to open it

You look at me and the first map is not the same as your interface you
------ For reference only ---------------- -----------------------


this is what the problem is not able to answer ~
------ For reference only -------------------- -------------------

  
You say the situation is not through here to open it   
     
You look at me and the first map is not the same as your interface to do  
look carefully, you use the SDK Shunpian Dai under the Eclipse, the ADT package under the bar
And I use your own installation . SE version of the ordinary
Of course, I'm not sure whether this relationship and because of that I have not used your version of Eclipse.
just a proposal to end the simulator , which adb.exe in Task Manager end the program .
then re- built try
------ For reference only ---------------------------- -----------

    
You say the situation is not through here to open it     
         
You look at me and the first map is not the same as your interface to do          
look carefully, you use the SDK Shunpian Dai under the Eclipse, the ADT package under the bar   
And I use your own installation . SE version of the ordinary   
Of course, I'm not sure whether this relationship and because of that I have not used your version of Eclipse.   
just a proposal to end the simulator , which adb.exe in Task Manager end the program .   
and then try to re-build  

nice to be off work tomorrow I try to use the original Eclipse
I tried today nor tomorrow I matched it again asking you understand thank you slightly
------ For reference only ------- --------------------------------

upper right corner there is a DDMS, click go after what I have to give you a cut that figure
------ For reference only ---------------- -----------------------

I know it , but I opened did not use open I do not understand why the reaction
else do you have with a good sdk2.2 send a message send me QQ right I lose a day 303166416 @ qq, com

没有评论:

发表评论