2013年9月5日星期四

EGORefreshTableHeaderView pull to refresh

Ask you a great God, I use this framework to achieve the drop-down EGORefreshTableHeaderView refresh function . But refresh unhappy about 3 seconds. I ask , is there a big God knows how to change a shorter refresh time . I tried it , and the frame refresh time only a relationship . I do not know how to change
------ Solution ------------------------------------ --------
it mainly because it is the slow demo execution method in writing the reasons for delay . I'll give you on the map

short change you put 1.5 points on the line -
------ For reference only ---------------------- -----------------
demo refresh the frame and the frame of the time in fact nothing to do down . . .
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
Yes, thank you , ah, to solve the

没有评论:

发表评论