2013年9月13日星期五

Find weblogic9.2 linux version, emergency emergency

Recently, the company will need weblogic9.2 linux version , I went online to find , online download addresses are unable to download , oracle official website inside a minimum of only 10.3 , so who weblogic9.2 linux version of the installation package , can you pass me a Thank
------ Solution ------------------------------------ --------
done before WebLogic implementation , just from WebLogic9 upgrade to WebLogic11, seemingly at 9 version is 9.2 or 9.3 , do not worry if I go back and help you find it.
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
go here to see
http://bbs.weblogicfans.net
------ For reference only ------------------------- --------------
Thank you, my mail is 976127292@qq.com
------ For reference only ---------- -----------------------------
has been sent , I hope you can help on busy

没有评论:

发表评论