2013年9月11日星期三

Why do I use C # web activex control is not displayed , I installed .

guid writing is also true , as the control and pages , why would not show , seeking a complete project-based learning . I was not in accordance with the online tutorial . .
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
because your ATX unsigned , so you need to set IE
IE- Security - Custom Level - Download unsigned atx controls to prompt
Also allowed to run unsigned atx controls
------ For reference only -------------------------- -------------
seeking to explain Well ...
------ For reference only ---------------- -----------------------
there other ways to what, what I remember I get a
------ For trust reference only ---------------------------------------
  The reply deleted by an administrator at 2013-05-28 08:52:08

------ For reference only ---------------------------------- -----
I appear to be able to load an ActiveX confines , but there is no content .

没有评论:

发表评论